Funding received from IEEE OUs
- JIT SB sanctioned in-principle an amount of Rs.10,000 for conducting two days’ workshop on “Cloud based Machine learning for IoT devices”
- JIT SB received an amount of USD 200 for the event “IEEE SPAC 2019” from IEEE MGA SAC committee
- JIT SB received an amount of Rs.5000 from Education Society, IEEE MAS for IEEE SPAC-19
- JIT SB received an amount of Rs.5000 from Photonics Society, IEEE MAS for IEEE SPAC-19
Volunteering activity by our members
- Mr.R. Ramanarayanan, SB Chair JIT IEEE SB were volunteered as the Outreach Ambassador for IEEE Technology Engineering and Management Society of IEEE India Council for the year 2019.
- Mr.R. Ramanarayanan, SB Chair is the Campus Ambassador for India's Premier Technical Symposium Computer Science India Symposium 2019(CSIS '19) of IEEE Computer Society.
- Mr.R. Ramanarayanan, SB Chair and Ms.H. Harsha, WIE Chair of served as Ambassador for the IEEE Day celebration 2019. (Selected by Global team of IEEE Day Celebration).
- Ms.M. Sri Varshini, SB Vice Chair is a Member of student Coordination team of IEEE India Council for the year 2019-2020.
- Mr.R. Ramanarayanan, SB Chair received a certificate of Appreciation from IEEE President & CEO for being Ambassador for IEEE Day Celebrations 2019
- Mr.R. Ramanarayanan, SB chair received a certificate of Appreciation from TEMS society for being the Outreached Ambassador for IEEE TEMS society of India Council.
- JIT IEEE Student branch received an IEEE MAS SAC award from IEEE Madras Section for the activities done in the year 2019.