The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2009. The Department offers the following UG programme in B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The yearly intake is 90 students for B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering.The department has qualified and well trained faculty members. The department provides a holistic atmosphere for the students to learn concepts and lead a better future. The Laboratories in the department are furnished with state of the art equipments and software like LabVIEW, Xillinx system edition. The department offers placement training, soft skills training and value added courses for the students to get placed in reputed organizations.
To produce skilled and competent engineering professionals in the field of Electronics and Communication.
▪ Equip students with technical skills to meet the current demands in the electronics industry.
▪ Cultivate ethical and moral qualities to address societal needs.
Programme Specific Outcomes
▪ To analyze, design and develop solutions by applying foundational concepts of electronics and communication engineering.
▪ To apply design principles and best practices for developing quality products for scientific and business applications.
▪ To adapt to emerging information and communication technologies (ICT) to innovate ideas and solutions to existing/novel problems.