Functions of IICs
- To enable a energetic local innovation community inside our institution.
- Start-up supporting Mechanism for students projects and innovative ideas from students.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework.
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
- Develop better Cognitive Ability for Technology Students.
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by our institution’s faculty and students.
- Organize Internal Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of clubs with industries support.