Indian Concrete Institute Student Branch
Indian Concrete Institute is one of the leading professional bodies in India, catering to the professional needs of individuals and organizations involved in Concrete. Being a non-profit Organization, it is dedicated to the cause of Disseminating Knowledge on Concrete, to Promote Concrete Technology and Construction and to address the Research Needs of Concrete. It works in close coordination with various Central and State Government Bodies like CPWD, PWDs, Municipal Corporation etc, for the adoption of Latest Technologies and practices in Infrastructure Building. ICI members represent in several Codal Committees of BIS. ICI identifies, recognizes and rewards the experts in the field of Concrete for their contributions to the development of concrete technology and Concrete Construction. Sixteen such awards are presented every year at the time of AGM. ICI brings out several publications, proceedings of all the important events for the benefit of members and others.
- Improve and promote the quality Concrete Construction.
- To provide a strong foundation among the students in the field of concrete and construction technology.
- To motivate the students to attend the ICI organizing seminars, workshops and conferences to gain the recent updates of concrete technology.
- To train the students to Participate ICI conducted competitions like ICI FEST, etc.
- To educate the students to access the ICI E- learning portal to get the updated latest technology & practices in Concrete Industry.