About Centre for Corporate Relations (CCR)
Centre for Corporate Relations is an integral part of the institution and established in the year 2013. JIT-CCR has a state-of-the-art infrastructure for conducting on campus Recruitment drives.
CCR aims at grooming the students as change agents and to be deployable and ready for the industries in the field of Technology viz., Software, Automobile, Embedded and VLSI, Product development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure development, construction and Core Industries operation and maintenance. CCR also provides counselling and guidance to the students for attaining their successful career options.
- To equip the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and to guide them towards their bright career.
- To inculcate technical and professional competencies.
- To arrange various technical lectures and hands-on sessions by Industrial experts and get industrial exposure.
- Strive to maintain good relationships with industries.
- To execute various activities to create avenues for their placements in industries of various sectors.
- To organize on-campus, off-campus and virtual campus recruitment drives.
- To arrange Internships, Industrial visits, Guest Lectures and In-plant trainings for the students in various corporates.
- To arrange industrial projects for the final year students.
- To train the students in Language skills, Soft Skills, Life skills, General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Computing skills.
- To identify and arrange appropriate industrial experts for various technical and non-technical programmes organized by various technical, non-technical and professional bodies of JIT.
- To arrange industrial training for faculty members.
- To arrange consultancy activities for the required corporates by JIT faculty members.
- To sign MoUs with corporates and actively collaborate with them.
- To identify and collaborate with relevant industries to establish Industry powered labs and Centre of Excellence.