The college actively collaborates with industry and MoUs have been signed with many organisations. At the student level, the interaction is in the form of Industrial visits, internships, In-plant trainings, undergraduate projects, Placement of students etc., which helps the students to become industry-ready. Industry Readiness Courses and Value-Added Courses are framed with valuable inputs from industry experts. Short term industrial trainings, joint projects and consultancy activities help to keep the faculty, industry aligned to mutual requirements.
JIT-CCR through its IIP initiative collaborate with industries of various sectors viz., IT Product, IT Services, Manufacturing, EduTech, Data Analytics, Core industries. etc. The following are the various collaboration activities:
- Industrial Internships
- Internship with IIT Researchers
- Industrial Visits
- Field Visits
- Industrial Projects
- Industrial training for faculty members
- Training the industry personnel by JIT Faculty
- Collaborative Research and Publications
- Consultancy works
- Establishing Industry powered Labs
- Establishing Centre of Excellences
- Knowledge Transfer etc.