Jansons Institute of Technology Centre for Corporate Relations(JIT-CCR) trains all its students for their chosen career options. During their first year of study all the students will be given Language training and Career awareness session.
During the first month of the second year, the students will be asked to fill a questionnaire, in which they can select their career options like Corporate Placements, Higher Studies(National and International), Entrepreneurship, Government Jobs etc. The students can also be able to prioritize their options. Based on the career options, CCR provides them awareness sessions, trainings etc.
For the students who choose Corporate Placements, the following training will be provided:
- Soft Skills – Resume Building, Group Discussion, HR Interview, Managerial Interview, Personal traits etc.
- Life Skills – Attitudinal tuning-up, Personality Development
- Aptitude Skills – Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, Verbal Ability
- Computing Skills – C, C++, JAVA, Full Stack Development
- Analytics – Tableu, PowerBI
- Embedded & VLSI Core Training – Digital Electronics, Electronic Devices and Circuits, Linear Integrated Circuits, Microprocessors, etc.
- Manufacturing Industries – Strength of Materials, Statics and Dynamics
- Mechanical Design – Creo, Solidworks, FEA, AutoDesk etc.
- Civil Structural Design – Google 3DS Max, Rivet, BIM, Steel Detailing etc.
For the students who choose Higher Education, JIT TOPCEL provides the following:
- Awareness Sessions
- Stream-wise GATE training conducted by the respective Departments
- CAT, MAT and GMAT training
- GRE, TOEFL and IELTS training
- Opportunities to attend Overseas Education fairs
For the students who choose Entrepreneurship, JIT IIC and EDC provides the following:
- Entrepreneurship Awareness camp
- Idea Generation and Design Thinking workshops
- Guidance for Proof of concept, Business proposal writing and idea pitching presentations
- Guidance on Patent filing, startup Registrations
- Support for identifying Angel investors, Venture Capitalists