Area of Expertise
- Micro manufacturing
- Micro tribology
- Material science
|Experience Type||Name of Organization||Designation||Date of Joining||To||Total Experience|
|Regular||Mariammal Girls Hr Sec School||PG Assistant||01.08.2000||31.5.2003||2 Yr 10 Months|
|Regular||Vel Tech Institutions||Lecturer||13/08/2003||31/05/2005||1 Yr 9 Months|
|Regular||New Prince Shri Bhavani Arts and Science College||Lecturer||01/06/2005||09/6/2006||1 Year|
|Regular||AM Jain College||Lecturer||14/06/2006||31/07/2007||1 Yr 1 Month|
|Regular||Karpagam College of Engineering||Lecturer||07/08/2007||19/05/2009||1 Yr 9 Month|
|Regular||Jansons Institute of Technology||Professor||01/07/2009||Till Date||12 Yr 10 Month|
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc||Physics||GVG College, Udumalpet||Bharathiar University||1998|
|M.Sc||Physics||NGM College, Pollachi||Bharathiar University||2000|
|M.Phil||Quantum Mechanics||NGM College, Pollachi||Bharathiar University||2004|
|Ph.D||Hybrid Solar cells||Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore||Anna University||2016|
- Nimel Sworna Ross, C Gopinath, N. Srinivasan, Munish Kumar Gupta, Ragavanantham Shanmugam, M Saravana Kumar, Mehmet Boy, Mehmet Erdi Korkmaz (2022) “Impact of hybrid cooling approach on milling and surface morphological characteristics of Nimonic 80A alloy”, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Elsevier, vol. no. 73, pp. 428-439.
- N. Srinivasan, Rajenthirakumar, D., Sridhar, R., & Amutha, P. (2020) “Tribomechanical performance of MgO– ZnO nanoparticles as lubricating additives in the microextrusion process” Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE, Vol. 234, no. 22, pp. 4543-4553.
- D.Rajenthirakumar, N.Srinivasan, R.Sridhar, (2019) “Numerical Simulation of Micro Forming of Bio- Absorbable AZ80 Magnesium Alloy”, Advances in Computational Methods in Manufacturing, Springer, no.1, pp 3-11.
- N.Srinivasan, D.Rajenthirakumar, R.Sridhar, (2019) “Micro-scaled plastic deformation behavior of biodegradable AZ80 magnesium alloy: experimental and numerical investigation”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Springer, vol. 102, no. 9-12, pp. 3531-3541.
- T.Karthik, D.Rajenthirakumar, N.Srinivasan, R.Sridhar, (2019) “Influence of roller ball tool in single point incremental forming of polymers”, Technical Gazzette, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 171-176.
- D.Rajenthirakumar, N.Srinivasan, R.Sridhar, (2018)“Experimental investigations on micro scaled plastic deformation of bio-absorbable magnesium AZ80 alloy”, Procedia Manufacturing, Elsevier, 15, pp.1635–1640.
- N. Srinivasan, D. Rajenthirakumar, R. Sridhar, (2017) “Micro Forming – Key Issues and Research Opportunities”, Advances in natural and applied sciences, 11(4), 557-579.
- N. Srinivasan, D.Rajenthirakumar, R.Sridhar, (2020) “Combined influence of size effect and temperature in micro scale deformation of 6063 aluminium gear”, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Springer, vol. 42 no. 317, pp. 1-10.
- D. Rajenthirakumar, N. Srinivasan, Sridhar R, “Development of a Micro-forming System for Micro-extrusion Process of micro-pin in AZ80 Mg Alloy”, 4th International and 19th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms, 05-07, December 2019. IIT Mandi, India.
- D. Rajenthirakumar, N. Srinivasan, Sridhar R, “Numerical investigation on micro forming of bioabsorbable AZ80magnesium alloy, 2nd International conference on computational methods in Manufacturing during March 8-9,2019, organized by IIT Gawahati, India.
- D. Rajenthirakumar, N. Srinivasan, R. Sridhar, “Experimental investigations on micro scaled plastic deformationof bio-absorbable Magnesium AZ80 alloy” Metal Forming 2018 conference, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan, 16-19 September 2018.