About Entrepreneurship Development Cell
JIT-EDC is primarily a student body, supervised by a staff-advisor and mentored by the chief technical consultant. The objective of this cell is to provide an opportunity for student’s community to broaden their knowledge in Industrial expectation, interact with industry experts and to create awareness among students on how to become potential entrepreneurs. The expected outcome of the cell is that the students will be able to develop leadership skills, entrepreneurial skills,etc.
- To identify and motivate budding entrepreneurs.
- To facilitate budding entrepreneurs by providing information on entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To assist entrepreneurs in product development.
- To help entrepreneurs to acquire necessary managerial skills to run the industry effectively.
- Our vision is to aid the growth of our society by enabling entrepreneurs with integrity.
- To encourage sustainability of an individual ability and creativity.
- To enable the students acquire the necessary skills for observing the concepts taught in the classroom by solving projects in industries.
- To provide assistance to industry in the area of testing the quality of various products and materials as per the industrial standards.