Area of Expertise
- Thin film Technology
- Solid State physics
- Dielectric studies
|Experience Type||Name of Organization||Designation||Date of Joining||To||Total Experience|
|Regular||Jansons Institute of Technology||Professor||4.07.2012||Till Date||-|
|Regular||Rathinam Technical Campus||Senior Lecturer||27-7-2011||02-07.2012||11 Months|
|Regular||SVS College of Engineering||Lecturer||01-02-2010||26.07.2011||1 Yr 5 Months 25 days|
|Regular||United Institute of Technology||Lecturer||02.07.2009||31-12-2009||6 Months|
|Regular||Karpagam College of Engineering||Lecturer||7.11.2005||21.11.2008||3 Yr 14 days|
|Regular||Govindammal Arts And Science College For Women, Tiruchendur||Lecturer||23.06.2004||21.10.2005||1 Yr 3 Months 28 days|
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc||Physics||NGM College, Pollachi||Bharathiar||1999|
|M.Sc||Physics||NGM College, Pollachi||Bharathiar||2001|
|Ph.D||Physics||Anna University||Anna University||2016|
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S, Monisha S & Premalatha, M 2015, ‘Synthesis and electrical characterization of zinc doped yttrium oxide’, Ionics, vol.22, no.4, pp. 581-59.(Impact factor:2.119)
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S, ‘Structural and optical study of yttrium oxide codoped with bismuth and zinc prepared by sol-gel method’, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, , vol.54, pp.307-312 (Impact factor: 0.766)
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S 2015, ‘Optical study of Yttrium oxide doped with zinc prepared by simple methods’, Optoelectronics and Advanced materials – Rapid communications, vol.9, no.1-2, pp.67-72. (Impact factor:0.394)
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S 2016, ‘Optical and structural study of bismuth doped yttrium oxide’, Journal Of Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials Vol. 18, Iss. 3-4, May – June 2016, p. 532 – 545( Impact factor:0.394)
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S, Monisha S & Premalatha, M 2015, ‘Synthesis and electrical characterization of bismuth doped yttrium oxide’, Int. J. Chem. Sci.: 14(1), 2016, 427-434.(Impact factor: 0.16).
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S 2012, ‘Synthesis of nano yttrium oxide phosphors by simple methods and their morphological studies’, International Journal of Physics, vol. 1, pp.32-40.
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S, & Selvasekarapandian S 2018, ‘Comparison on electrical properties of pure Y2O3, bismuth doped Y2O3, zinc doped Y2O3, bismuth and zinc codoped Y2O3 prepared by sol-gel method’, Journal for Foundations and Applications of Physics, vol. 5, No. 2, pp-190-201.
Book / Chapter Publications
- Dr. D. Geethalakshmi, Dr. G. Bhavani , dr. R. Senjudarvannan, Mrs. N. Saranya , Engineering Physics, Maruthi Publishers
Papers presented in Conference
- Senjudarvannan R, Bhavani G, Senthamil Selvan K, ‘Exact nature of K-K model coupled with G-M equation on the rate of flow of waste water used for sewer design’, International conference on communication, computation, control and automation(ICCCA – 2022).
- Bhavani, G & Ganesan, S 2013, ‘Photoluminescent properties of nano yttria and Y2O3:Zn2+ phosphors’, International Conference on Nanomaterials for Frontier Applications and Indo-Norwegian Workshop on Advanced Materials for Solar Cell Applications (ICNFA 2013).
- Bhavani, G & Pabitha, G 2008, ‘Various Synthesis and Characterization of ZnS: Mn2+ phosphors – A theoretical view’, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Advances in Metal Organic Chemistry and Materials Science.
- Sridar, D, Bhavani, G & Bhuvaneswari, S 2007, ‘Synthesis of Nano Tin Oxide – A theoretical review’, Confluence 2007.
- Bhuvaneswari, S, Sridar, D & Bhavani, G, 2007 ‘Theoretical approach of various synthesis of Nano ZnS’, Confluence 2007.
- Bhavani, G, Bhuvaneswari, S & Sridar, D 2007, ‘Applications of Nano ZnS in various fields – A theoretical study’, Confluence 2007.
- Hemalatha & Bhavani, G 2005, ‘A theoretical review on various synthesis of ZnS: Mn2+’, National Seminar on Recent Advances in Nano Science and Technology, RANSAT-2005.
- Ganapathy Subramaniam, N, Bhavani, G, Hirankumar, G, Selvasekarapandian, S & Pal,H 2003, ‘Optical Studies on x-irradiated vacuum grown CsBrI: Eu2+ crystals’, Proceedings of NSLA – 2003.
- Industry Security System using Thermal Scanner, IoT and Ultrasonic Sensor – Filed
- Completed NPTEL course Stress management during August – September 2018 in Elite mode.
- Completed the FDP Universal Human Value on the theme UHV Refresher 1- Part 2, FDP, 17.01.2022 to 22.01.2022, conducted by AICTE
- Completed the FDP Universal Human Value on the theme UHV Refresher 1 FDP, 30.08.2021 to 03.09.2021, conducted by AICTE
- Completed the FDP Universal Human Value on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education, 21.09.2021 to 25.09.2021, conducted by AICTE
- Completed FDP course ,Implementation of OBE and online teaching, 07.06.2021 to 11.06.2021, by NITTTR, Chennai
- Attended Leadership & Excellence FDP ,07.09.2020 to 11.09.2020, conducted by AICTE
- Attended Photonics FDP , 28.09.2020 to 02.10.2020,conducted by AICTE
- Participated National level seminar on Research Issues in Nanocomposite Polymers for
Super Capacitor Fabrication, conducted by Kongu Engineering College on 12.07.2018
Completed ISO 9001:2015 AWARENESSS, ISO 9001:2015 INTERNAL AUDIT courses conducted by Zandig TQM Solutions PVT Limited, Bangalore, Coimbatore
Awards & Recognitions
- Certificate of appreciation by Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2018 as an valued Evaluator for State level Camp (Level II)
- Best teacher award by National Science Congress during the year 2017