Area of Expertise
- SOLID STATE PHYSICS
- DYE DEGRADATION
|Experience Type||Name of Organization||Designation||Date of Joining||To||Total Experience|
|Regular||Jansons Institute of Technology||Assistant Professor||5.12.2022||Till Date||-|
|Regular||KGISL Institute of Technology||Assistant Professor||4-2-2013||31-5-2014||1 year 3 months|
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Ed||Physical Science||Kerala University College of Teacher Education||University of Kerala||2007|
|B.Sc||Physics||N.S.S.College,Cherthala||University of Kerala||2004|
|Ph.D||Physics||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences||2020|
Book / Chapter Publications
- MR Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, MVRV Reddy, G Kadarkarai, J Suryakanth, The effect of morphology-dependent surface charges of iron oxide on the visible light photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue dye,Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 31 (20), 17703-17717
- MR Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, MVRV Reddy, K Govindan, T Saravanakumar, Preparation and characterization of porous iron oxide dendrites for photocatalytic application,Solid State Sciences 95, 105939
- MR Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, V Bhojan, R Swaminathan, N Raju, Visible light sensitive hexagonal boron nitride (hBN) decorated Fe2O3 photocatalyst for the degradation of methylene blueJournal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 32 (4), 4766-4783
Papers presented in Conference
- Manjula. R. Shenoy, A. Sakunthala, J. Suryakanth, ‘Effect of pH in tuning the morphology of
iron oxide using two different iron salts’ International Conference on Renewable Energy and
Environment, (ICREE-2016), Venue: Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya college of Arts and
science, Coimbatore, 15 th -16 th December, 2016, ORAL presentation.
- Manjula. R. Shenoy, A. Sakunthala, J. Suryakanth, ‘Preparation and characterization of Iron
oxide by hydrothermal method’ International Conference on Technological Advancements in
Materials and Manufacturing for industrial environment, (TAMMIE-2016), Venue: KPR
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, 4 th – 5 th March, 2016, ORAL presentation.
- DECOLOURING AND DYE REMOVAL AGENT, 406402, 2022-09-12, Approved
- Participated in the international webinar on Engineering on visible light active one dimensional Nano hybrid heterostructures for degrading the textile pollutents held at KPRIET on 16-7-2020.
- Participated in the two day national level seminar on Recent Research on Nanoparticles Used in the Fabrication of Super Capacitor Energy Storage System (RRNFSES -19) held on July 15 & 16 2019 at Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the National conference on Advanced Functional Materials for Energy Conversation and Storage Devices on 3rd and 4th January 2019 held at CIT, Coimbatore.
- Attended the National Level Technical Seminar on X- Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy for Nanomaterials Characterization held on February 19, 2019 at Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore.
- Participated in one day workshop on Electrochemical Energy Conversion Systems , March 7, 2019, held at
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore.