Area of Expertise
- NONLINEAR DYNAMICS,
- THEORETICAL PHYSICS,
- MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS
|Experience Type||Name of Organization||Designation||Date of Joining||To||Total Experience|
|Regular||V L B Janakiammal College of Arts & Science||Lecturer||01-09-04||03-07-07||3 Years|
|Regular||Karpagam College of Engineering||Assistant Professor||02-08-07||19-05-09||2 Years|
|Regular||Kalaivani College of Technology||Assistant Professor||01-06-09||09-07-10||1 Year|
|Regular||Jansons Institute of Technology||Professor & HOD||19-07-10||Till date||13 Years|
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc.,||Physics||Government Arts College, Coimbatore||Bharathiar University||May 2002|
|M.Sc.,||Physics||Government Arts College, Coimbatore||Bharathiar University||May 2004|
|M.Phil.,||Physics||Government Arts College, Coimbatore||Bharathiar University||Dec 2008|
|S.E.T||Physics||Mother Teresa University||Mother Teresa University||Feb 2016|
|Ph.D.||Physics||Government Arts College, Coimbatore||Bharathiar University||Jun 2016|
- Senjudarvannan R, Vijayalakshmi S, Ganagadharan V, 2014, ‘The Non-Simplicity of Simple Pendulum’, Vol.4, Pages 78-80.
- Sathishkumar P, Senjudarvannan R, Vijayalakshmi S, 2016, ‘Origin of Electromagnetic BreatherlikeSoliton Propagation in a Ferromagnetic Medium’, International Journal of Nonlinear Science, 21, No.3, Pages 170-180.
- Senjudarvannan R, Sathishkumar P, 2016, ‘Application of METF method to find exact solutions of LLG equation with gilbert damping’, Journal of Advances in Chemistry, Vol.12, No.8, Pages 4302-4308.
- Sathishkumar P, Senjudarvannan R, 2017, ‘Oscillating electromagnetic soliton in an anisotropic ferromagnetic medium’, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol.429, Pages 379-383.
- Senjudarvannan R, Sathishkumar P, Vijayalakshmi S, 2017, ‘Soliton switching in a site-dependent ferromagnet’, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol.424, Pages 279-283.
- Senjudarvannan R, Saravanan S, 2017, ‘Study on Improving the Efficiency of Fiber Optic Communication System’,Journal of Advances in Chemistry, Vol.12, No.13, Pages 4617-4619.
- Priyadharsini R, Senjudarvannan R, 2019,‘Subdued Intensity Variation of Graphite Peaks and Variation of Raman Shift in the Synthesis and Characterization of CNT’, Journal of International Journal of Innovative technology and Exploring Engineering, 9 , No.1, Pages 822-825.
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2020, ‘Predictions on mortality rate of Covid-19 at global level: A statistical modeling’, International Journal of Interdisciplinary Global Studies.
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2020, ‘Exact nature of Frenkel – Kontorova dislocations in (2+1) dimensional crystals’, Journal of Physics (A conference proceedings journal), 1706, Pages 1-5.
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2022, ‘Exact Nature Of KK Model Coupled With GM Equation On The Rate Of Flow Of Waste Water Used For Sewer Design’, IJRAR, Volume 9, Issue 2, Pages 196-198.
- M Saravanan, Senjudarvannan R, 2022, ‘Soliton based director deformation in a twist grain boundary liquid crystal’, Chinese Journal of Physics, Volume 78, Pages 463-470.
Papers presented in Conferences
- Senjudarvannan R, 2011, ‘Nonlinear Excitations in Higher dimensional ferromagnetic Spin Systems’ in ‘National conference on Recent advancements in science and Humanities’ held on 18th& 19th March 2011 at United Institute Of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Senjudarvannan R, 2016, ‘Magnetization switching through shape changing soliton in a site-dependent ferromagnet’ in ‘National conference on advances in materials science and nonlinear sytems (NCAMNS – 2016)’ held on 07 & 08 Jan 2016 at K S R college of Engineering, Tiruchengode.
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2018, ‘Method of increasing the efficiency of fiber optic communication system’, (NCRTET – 2018).
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2020, ‘Exact nature of Frenkel – Kontorova dislocations in (2+1) dimensional crystals’, (ICAPSM -22).
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2022, ‘Exact Nature Of KK Model Coupled With GM Equation On The Rate Of Flow Of Waste Water Used For Sewer Design’, International Conference on Communication, Computation, Control and Automation (ICCCA-2022).
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2022, Drop-casted C-Pani and C-Pani/TiO 2 np hybrid thin films – Synthesis and Characterization, International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (ICSTEM -22).
- Senjudarvannan R, Et al., 2022, Electrical Study on Bismuth and Zinc codoped yttrium oxide prepared by wet chemical method, Second Global Conference on Recent advances in Sustainable Materials (GC-RASM 2022).
- “Method for detecting the malpractice in online examinations by motion detection”. File number: 202041032422, Publication number 34/2020, (Dt. 21.08.2020)
- ‘Dual powered transformer less multi-output portable electronic workstation using solar photovoltaic panels’ (2022).
- ‘Industry security system using thermal scanner, iot and ultrasonic sensor’ (2022)
- Participated in the one day workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights & Innovations” conducted jointly by Centre for Intellectual Property Rights (CIPR), Anna University, Chennai and Kathir College of Engineering, Coimbatore, held on 16 Dec 2017 at Kathir College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Participated in 21 days workshop in the 5th SERC School on Nonlinear Dynamics conducted by the Department of Physics, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore during 1-21 Dec 2016.
- Organized and worked as Evaluator in the 24th National Children’s Science Congress – 2016, held at Jansons Institute Of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Participated in 5 days short term course on “ Instructional Design & Delivery System” conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chennai, Govt of Iindia, MHRD, during 25.06.2012 to 29.06.2012 at Jansons Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the Sixth National Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics (NCNSD-2011) held on 27-30 Jan 2011 at Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics, School of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
- Participated in the workshop on “ Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics in Engineering and technology” sponsored by Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangalore, Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi, The National Academy of Sciences, Allahabad, held on 30th July to 1st Oct 2009 at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the workshop on “Research Methodology Application of Research Tools and Techniques” held on 11th& 12th Feb 2009 at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the workshop on “Research Methodology Application of Research Tools and Techniques” held on 1th & 2th Feb 2008 at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the workshop on “Nonlinear Dynamics” held on 9th and 10th Feb 2007 at Govt Arts College, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the National level Seminar on Astrophysics & Space Physics (NASAS – 2006) held on 24 Feb 2006 at PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Coimbatore.
- Participated in the UGC Sponsored Regional Level “Seminar on Crystal Growth, Characterization and Application (SOCCAA – 05)” held on 30 & 31 Dec 2005 at PSG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore
Awards & Recognitions
- Board of Studies member for Anna University Chennai – 2021 Regulations.
- Swayam Portal validator – 2020.
- Reviewer of papers for IBSSC-2021, organized by IEEE Bombay Section and ABV-IIITM Gwalior, India.
- Reviewer for ICMSMT 2022.
- Reviewer for IEEE international conference IATMSI-2022
- Reviewer for the 1st International Conference on Modern Materials for Engineering and Research
- Editor & Reviewer of International Journal of Contemporary Engineering Sciences and Emerging Technologies
- Reviewer of Applied Mechanics & Materials.
- Reviewer of Journal of Advances in Chemistry.
- Acted as Judge for project expo organized by Polimer and Cauvery channels.