Area of Expertise
1.Molecular quantum mechanics
2.Computations using Density functional theory calculations
3.Charge Transport properties
|Experience Type||Name of Organization||Designation||Date of Joining||To||Total Experience|
|Regular||Jansons Institute of Technology||Assistant Professor||05-9-2017||Till date||-|
|Regular||KSR Institute of Engineering and Technology||Assistant Professor||20.01.15||30.11.15||11 Months|
|Regular||JKK Munirajah college of Technology||Assistant Professor||29.07.11||13.06.13||1 year 11 months|
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||University||Year of Passing|
|B.Sc||PHYSICS||P.S.G.R. KRISHNAMMAL COLLEGE FOR WOMEN||BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY||2009|
|M.Sc||PHYSICS||D.G. VAISHNAV COLLEGE||MADRAS UNIVERSITY||2011|
|M.Phil||PHYSICS||BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY||BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY||2014|
|Ph.D||PHYSICS||Dr.N.G.P. Arts and science college||BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY||Pursuing|
Book / Chapter Publications
1.Dr. D. Geethalakshmi, Dr. G. Bhavani , dr. R. Senjudarvannan, Mrs. N. Saranya , Engineering Physics, Maruthi Publishers
Papers presented in Conference
D.Geethalakshmi, R.Senjudarvannan,G.Bhavani, N.Saranya ‘Drop-casted C-Pani and C-Pani/TiO2 np hybrid thin films – Synthesis and’ International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (ICSTEM-22).
- Completed NPTEL course Stress management during August – September 2018 in Elite mode.
- Completed the FDP Universal Human Value on the theme UHV Refresher 1- Part 2, FDP, 17.01.2022 to 22.01.2022, conducted by AICTE
- Completed the FDP Universal Human Value on the theme UHV Refresher 1 FDP, 30.08.2021 to 04.09.2021, conducted by AICTE
- Completed the FDP Universal Human Value on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education, 26.07.2021 to 30.07.2021, conducted by AICTE
- Attended Photonics FDP , 28.09.2020 to 02.10.2020,conducted by AICTE
- Completed FDP course “Students Psychology” from 14.06.2021 t0 18.06.2021 by NITTTR, Chennai.
- Participated in one day Seminar on “National level seminar on Research Issues in Nanocomposite Polymers for Super Capacitor Fabrication” held at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai on 12 th July 2018.
- Participated in one day National workshop on Numerical Methods and Computional Challenges in Nonlinear dynamics (NCCN -2017) held at Jansons Institute of Technology on 19th september 2017.
Awards & Recognitions
- Certificate of appreciation by Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2018 as an valued Evaluator for State level Camp (Level II)
- Best Teacher award by National Children’s Science Congress -2017