Objectives of Minority Cell
- To enhance equal opportunities for education of minorities.
- To facilitate financial support to students from minority communities from governmental agencies and other sources.
- To aware the minority students regarding various scholarships program of Central and State Government
- To take such follow up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the purpose by the Government of India.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies
Committee Members of Minority Cell
Dr. Shamila E S, Associate Professor, Computer Science and Engineering Department
Mr. Davis Hans S J, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department
Non teaching faculty
Mr. Arun S, Executive Office Assistant
Ms. M.S. Praseela (III Year Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Mr. Shaik Masthan Vali (III Year Mechanical Engineering)
Presiding Officer / Chairman
Dr. Nagarajan V, Principal, Jansons Institute of Technology