List of Publications - Department of Physics
- M Saravanan, R Senjudarvannan, Soliton based director deformation in a twist grain boundary liquid crystal, Chinese Journal of Physics 78, 463-470
- R Senjudarvannan, G Bhavani, KSenthamil Selvan, Exact Nature Of KK Model Coupled With GM Equation On The Rate Of Flow Of Waste Water Used For Sewer Design, I JRAR-International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) 9 (2)
1.V Senthil Kumar, A Revathi, R Priyadharsini, NP Sasikumar, R Senjudarvannan, D Sudha, Predictions on mortality rate of Covid-19 at global level: A statistical modeling,,International Journal of Interdisciplinary Global Studies, 130-134
2. MR Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, V Bhojan, R Swaminathan, N Raju, Visible light sensitive hexagonal boron nitride (hBN) decorated Fe2O3 photocatalyst for the degradation of methylene blue, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 32 (4), 4766-4783
1.R. Senjudarvannan R. Priyadharsini,, Subdued Intensity Variation of Graphite Peaks and Variation of Raman Shift in the Synthesis and Characterization of Carbon Nanotubes, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering.
2. MR Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, MVRV Reddy, G Kadarkarai, J Suryakanth, The effect of morphology-dependent surface charges of iron oxide on the visible light photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue dye, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 31 (20), 17703-17717
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S , 2018, ‘Comparison on electrical properties of pure Y2O3, bismuth doped Y2O3, zinc doped Y2O3, bismuth and zinc codoped Y2O3 prepared by sol-gel method’, Journal for Foundations and Applications of Physics vol. 5, No. 2,pp. 190-201.
Papers presented in Conference
2.R Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, MVRV Reddy, K Govindan, T Saravanakumar, Preparation and characterization of porous iron oxide dendrites for photocatalytic application, M Solid State Sciences 95, 105939
1.Saravanan.S Senjudarvannan., Study on Improving the Efficiency of Fiber Optic Communication System, RJournal of Advances in Chemistry 12 (13), Pages 4617-4619
2.P Sathishkumar, R Senjudarvannan, Oscillating electromagnetic soliton in an anisotropic ferromagnetic medium, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 429, 379-383.
3. R Senjudarvannan, P Sathishkumar, S Vijayalakshmi, Soliton switching in a site-dependent ferromagnet, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 424, 279-283
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2016, ‘Optical and structural study of bismuth doped yttrium oxide’, Journal Of Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials Vol. 18, Iss. 3-4,May – June 2016, p. 532 – 545.
2.R Senjudarvannan, P Sathishkumar,APPLICATION OF METF METHOD TO FIND EXACT SOLUTIONS OF LLG EQUATION WITH GILBERT DAMPING, Journal of Advances in Chemistry 12 (18), 4302-4308
3. 5. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S, Monisha S Premalatha, M 2015, ‘Synthesis and electrical characterization of bismuth doped yttrium oxide’, Int. J.Chem. Sci.: 14(1), 2016, 427-434.
1.Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S, Monisha S , Premalatha, M 2015, ‘Synthesis and electrical characterization of zinc doped yttrium oxide’, Ionics, vol.22, no.4, pp. 581-59.
2.Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2015, ‘Optical study of Yttrium oxide doped with zinc prepared by simple methods’, Optoelectronics and Advanced materials – Rapid communications, vol.9, no.1-2, pp.67-72.
1. R Senjudarvannan, S Vijayalakshmi, V Ganagadharan, The Non-Simplicity of Simple Pendulum, Indian Journal of Applied Research 4 (8), 78-80
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2013, ‘Photoluminescent properties of nano yttria and Y 2 O 3 :Zn 2+ phosphors’, International Conference on Nanomaterials for Frontier Applications and Indo-Norwegian Workshop on Advanced Materials for Solar Cell Applications (ICNFA 2013).
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2012, ‘Synthesis of nano yttrium oxide phosphors by simple methods and their morphological studies’, International Journal of Physics, vol. 1, pp.32-40.
1.Bhavani, G Pabitha, G 2008, ‘Various Synthesis and Characterization of ZnS: Mn 2+ phosphors – A theoretical view’, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Advances in Metal Organic Chemistry and Materials Science.
2. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, ‘Structural and optical study of yttrium oxide codoped with bismuth and zinc prepared by sol-gel method’, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, , vol.54, pp.307-312.
1. Sridar, D, Bhavani, G Bhuvaneswari, S 2007, ‘Synthesis of Nano Tin Oxide – A theoretical review’, Confluence 2007.
2. Bhuvaneswari, S, Sridar, D Bhavani, G, 2007 ‘Theoretical approach of various synthesis of Nano ZnS’, Confluence 2007.
3. Bhavani, G, Bhuvaneswari, S , Sridar, D 2007, ‘Applications of Nano ZnS in various
fields – A theoretical study’, Confluence 2007.
1. Hemalatha , Bhavani, G 2005, ‘A theoretical review on various synthesis of ZnS:Mn 2+’ , National Seminar on Recent Advances in Nano Science and Technology, RANSAT-2005.
1. Ganapathy Subramaniam, N, Bhavani, G, Hirankumar, G, Selvasekarapandian, S; Pal,H 2003, ‘Optical Studies on x-irradiated vacuum grown CsBrI: Eu 2+ crystals’, Proceedings of NSLA – 2003.