The department of Physics started in the year 2009 is well equipped with latest state-of-the-art laboratories and manned by highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The department has adopted latest teaching and learning processes like e-learning, Google apps, power point presentations, seminars, industrial visits, expert lectures from industry personnel etc.
To provide holistic education by offering stimulated teaching environment thereby ensuring the students to grow personally, intellectually and professionally efficient to serve the humanity and the environment with incite and ethics.
- Executing innovative teaching – learning practices by empowering the students to explore their knowledge.
- Imparting skills of communication, problem solving, critical thinking and appropriate use of technology.
- To imbibe ethical behavior social responsibility and life-long learning attitude for the continuous growth and development.
- To encourage the inquisitiveness in a student to understand the fundamentals of physics.
- To inform and discuss the latest development in physics to utilize it for further development of technology.
- To instigate the idea of research and motivate the students to develop new ideas and technology.