List of Publications
- Basker, On -Spaces in Intuitionistic Topological Spaces. Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal, Vol. 7, Issue 2, 2018,P. No. 371-374.
- Murali, V.C.Thilak Rajkumar, M/M/C/K QUEUEING PROCESS AND ITS DESIGNING SELECTION OF ACCEPTANCE SAMPLING PLANS, June 2018, Volume 5, Issue 6,Page No:61 – 66,JETIR: Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN-2349-5162.
- Murali, V.C.Thilak Rajkumar, Analysis of supply chain risk mitigation using Graph theory, Matrix determinant method and c programming,Volume 5, Issue 11, November/2018, Page No:490 – 495,JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations, ISSN NO: 1076-5131.
- S. Ramaswami and S. Murali, Analysis of supply chain risk mitigation using Graph theory, Matrix determinant method and C Programming, Journal of applied Science and computations .Vol 5 pages 278-284 , 2018
- Jeyakumar S and Senthilnathan.B ,Modelling and analysis of a bulk service queueing model with multiple working vacations and server breakdown, RAIRO – Operations Research, Vol. 51, Pages 485 – 508, 2017.
- M .Parimala, S Jafari and S Murali,Nano ideal generalized closed sets in nano ideal topological spaces , Annales Univ. Sci. Budapest 2017 vol 60 pages 3 -11, 2017
- S. Ramaswami and S. Murali Analysis of Non-Zero Arrivals Of Batches In A Quality Control Division From An M/M/1:∞/FIFO Queueing Model Global ,Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume -11 Pages 569-578 year -2017
- S. Ramaswami and S. Murali Analysis of Bulk Batches with atleast K – Number of Arrivals in an M[x/k]/M/1:∞/FIFO Queueing System, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities vol – 6 pages 913-925, 2016
- S. Ramaswami and S. Murali Designing and selection of acceptance sampling plans for incoming lots from an m/m/c/k queueing process, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology ,vol 7 pages 254 -257, 2016.
- M.Parimala, and S. Murali, Intuitionistic Fuzzy α-Generalized Closed Sets in Terms of Minimal Structure Spaces, Circuits and Systems vol 7 page 1486 year 2016
- Jeyakumar.S and Senthilnathan.B , Steady state analysis of bulk arrival and bulk service queueing model with multiple working vacations, International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research,Vol. 9 (3), Pages 375 – 394, 2016.
- Basker and V.Kokilavani, On -open and –open sets in intuitionistic topological spaces, MAEJO INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, 2016, 10(02), 187-196.
- Basker and V.Kokilavani, “On and in Topological Spaces via Grills”, KONGUNADU RESEARCH JOURNAL, 2015, Vol. 2, No.2, P.No. 34 -36.
- Murali, K S Ramaswami and S Devaarul, Analysis of non-zero arrivals of batches in a quality control division from an M/M/1:∞/fifo queueing system,Global journal of pure and applied mathematics. Vol 11 pages 569-578 year 2015
- S. Ramaswami and S. Murali, A Numerical frame work for Solving D/G(A,N/A,Q)/ 1/Qmax of Discrete time Queues, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research vol 9 pages 11961-11968 , 2014
- Jeyakumar.S and Senthilnathan.B , Modelling and analysis of a M x /G(a,b)/1 queue with multiple vacations, setup times, closedown time and server breakdown without interruption, International Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 19(1), Pages 114 – 139, 2014.
- S. Ramaswami S. Murali, Designing and Construction of Group Sampling Plans for an M/M/C Queueing Model, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research Vol 4 pages 621-625 , 2014.
- Basker and V.Kokilavani, “On -Neighbourhoods in Topological Spaces” ANNULS OF FUZZY MATHEMATICS AND INFORMATICS , Jun. 2014, Vol. 7, No.6, P.No. 859-866.
- Basker and V.Kokilavani, “On in -Structures” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS , 2014,Vol. 91, No.1, P.No. 13 -22
- M Saravanan, R Senjudarvannan, Soliton based director deformation in a twist grain boundary liquid crystal, Chinese Journal of Physics 78, 463-470
- R Senjudarvannan, G Bhavani, KSenthamil Selvan, Exact Nature Of KK Model Coupled With GM Equation On The Rate Of Flow Of Waste Water Used For Sewer Design, I JRAR-International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) 9 (2)
1.V Senthil Kumar, A Revathi, R Priyadharsini, NP Sasikumar, R Senjudarvannan, D Sudha, Predictions on mortality rate of Covid-19 at global level: A statistical modeling,,International Journal of Interdisciplinary Global Studies, 130-134
2. MR Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, V Bhojan, R Swaminathan, N Raju, Visible light sensitive hexagonal boron nitride (hBN) decorated Fe2O3 photocatalyst for the degradation of methylene blue, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 32 (4), 4766-4783
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S , 2018, ‘Comparison on electrical properties of pure Y2O3, bismuth doped Y2O3, zinc doped Y2O3, bismuth and zinc codoped Y2O3 prepared by sol-gel method’, Journal for Foundations and Applications of Physics vol. 5, No. 2,pp. 190-201.
Papers presented in Conference
2.R Shenoy, S Ayyasamy, MVRV Reddy, K Govindan, T Saravanakumar, Preparation and characterization of porous iron oxide dendrites for photocatalytic application, M Solid State Sciences 95, 105939
1.Saravanan.S Senjudarvannan., Study on Improving the Efficiency of Fiber Optic Communication System, RJournal of Advances in Chemistry 12 (13), Pages 4617-4619
2.P Sathishkumar, R Senjudarvannan, Oscillating electromagnetic soliton in an anisotropic ferromagnetic medium, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 429, 379-383.
3. R Senjudarvannan, P Sathishkumar, S Vijayalakshmi, Soliton switching in a site-dependent ferromagnet, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 424, 279-283
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2016, ‘Optical and structural study of bismuth doped yttrium oxide’, Journal Of Optoelectronics And Advanced Materials Vol. 18, Iss. 3-4,May – June 2016, p. 532 – 545.
2.R Senjudarvannan, P Sathishkumar,APPLICATION OF METF METHOD TO FIND EXACT SOLUTIONS OF LLG EQUATION WITH GILBERT DAMPING, Journal of Advances in Chemistry 12 (18), 4302-4308
3. 5. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S, Monisha S Premalatha, M 2015, ‘Synthesis and electrical characterization of bismuth doped yttrium oxide’, Int. J.Chem. Sci.: 14(1), 2016, 427-434.
1.Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, Selvasekarapandian S, Monisha S , Premalatha, M 2015, ‘Synthesis and electrical characterization of zinc doped yttrium oxide’, Ionics, vol.22, no.4, pp. 581-59.
2.Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2015, ‘Optical study of Yttrium oxide doped with zinc prepared by simple methods’, Optoelectronics and Advanced materials – Rapid communications, vol.9, no.1-2, pp.67-72.
1. R Senjudarvannan, S Vijayalakshmi, V Ganagadharan, The Non-Simplicity of Simple Pendulum, Indian Journal of Applied Research 4 (8), 78-80
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2013, ‘Photoluminescent properties of nano yttria and Y 2 O 3 :Zn 2+ phosphors’, International Conference on Nanomaterials for Frontier Applications and Indo-Norwegian Workshop on Advanced Materials for Solar Cell Applications (ICNFA 2013).
1. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S 2012, ‘Synthesis of nano yttrium oxide phosphors by simple methods and their morphological studies’, International Journal of Physics, vol. 1, pp.32-40.
1.Bhavani, G Pabitha, G 2008, ‘Various Synthesis and Characterization of ZnS: Mn 2+ phosphors – A theoretical view’, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Advances in Metal Organic Chemistry and Materials Science. 2. Bhavani, G Ganesan, S, ‘Structural and optical study of yttrium oxide codoped with bismuth and zinc prepared by sol-gel method’, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, , vol.54, pp.307-312.
1. Sridar, D, Bhavani, G Bhuvaneswari, S 2007, ‘Synthesis of Nano Tin Oxide – A theoretical review’, Confluence 2007. 2. Bhuvaneswari, S, Sridar, D Bhavani, G, 2007 ‘Theoretical approach of various synthesis of Nano ZnS’, Confluence 2007.
3. Bhavani, G, Bhuvaneswari, S , Sridar, D 2007, ‘Applications of Nano ZnS in various fields – A theoretical study’, Confluence 2007.
2005 1. Hemalatha , Bhavani, G 2005, ‘A theoretical review on various synthesis of ZnS:Mn 2+’ , National Seminar on Recent Advances in Nano Science and Technology, RANSAT-2005.
1. Ganapathy Subramaniam, N, Bhavani, G, Hirankumar, G, Selvasekarapandian, S; Pal,H 2003, ‘Optical Studies on x-irradiated vacuum grown CsBrI: Eu 2+ crystals’, Proceedings of NSLA – 2003.
M. VinoliaThamilarasi, M.V. Sureshkumar, A K Priya, Adsorption of Molybdenum from Wastewater by Surface Altered Agricultural Solid Waste. Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. 10.30492/IJCCE.2021.525905.4601.41 (6), 1883 – 1895, 2022
R Senjudarvannan, G Bhavani, K Senthamil Selvan, “Exact Nature Of K-K Model Coupled With G-M Equation On The Rate Of Flow Of Waste Water Used For Sewer Design”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Vol-9(2), 196-198, 2022.
V. P. Radha & M. Prabakaran, Novel thiadiazole-derived Schiff base ligand and its transition metal complexes: Thermal behaviour, theoretical study, chemo-sensor, antimicrobial, antidiabetic and anticancer activity, Applied Organometallic Chemistry, (Willey) (2022), e6872.
V.P. Radha, S. Chitra, S. Jonekirubavathi, Ill-Min Chung, Seung-Hyun Kim & M. Prabakaran, Transition metal complexes of novel binuclear Schiff base derived from 3,3′-diaminobenzidine: synthesis, characterization , thermal behavior, DFT, antimicrobial and molecular docking studies, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, (Taylor and Francis), 73(6) (2020) 1009- 1027.
D. Sathya Priya and M V Sureshkumar. Synthesis of Borassus flabellifer fruit husk activated carbon filter for phenol removal from wastewater. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s13762-019-02325-3) 17 (2), 2020.
Senthamil Selvan,K.,Meena Sundari, P., Madhavakrishnan, S., Palanivel, M., Jayakumar, R., “An equilibrium and kinetic study for the removal of reactive red M5B using phosphoric acid treated activated carbon”, International Journal of Environment and waste Management, Inderscience Publishers, 26(1), 39-58, 2020.
V.P. Radha, D. Mahalakshmi, S. Jone Kirubavathy, S. Chitra, Synthesis, characterization, thermal, theoretical and antimicrobial studies of Schiff base ligand and its Co(II) and Cu(II) complexes, Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, (JSCS), 85 (2) (2020) 215-225.
V.P. Radha , S. Jone Kirubavathy , S. Chitra , Synthesis, characterization and biological investigations of novel Schiff base ligands containing imidazoline moiety and their Co(II) and Cu(II) complexes, Journal of Molecular Structure, (Elsevier), 1165 (2018) 246-258.
M. VinoliaThamilarasi, P. Anilkumar, C. Theivarasu and M.V. Sureshkumar. Removal of vanadium from wastewater using surface-modified lignocellulosic material. Environmental Science and Pollution Research (Springer Berlin Heidelberg). 25 (26), 26182 – 26191, 2018.
Supriya.S, Palanisamy P.N,‘Preparation,Characterizationandremovalofhazardous reactive violet dye from aqueous solution using activated carbon andelectroactive conducting polymer – A comparative study’, Desalination and Water treatment,vol78,pp281-291,2017.
Supriya.S, Palanisamy P.N,‘AdsorptiveremovalofAcidorange7fromindustrial effluents using activated carbon and conducting polymer composite – Acomparative study’, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, vol 23, no 9, pp 506 -512,2016.
Supriya.S Palanisamy P.N, ‘Removal of Disperse red 9 from textile wastewaterusingacidactivatedcarbonandpolypyrrolenanocomposite–Acomparativestudy’, International Journal of Research and Development Organization, vol 2, no 7,pp43-58,2016.
Meena Sundari P, Senthamil Selvan K., “Synthesis of activated carbons from Putrescible solidWaste for treating textile dye effluent”, Journal of Advances in Chemistry, 12(23), 5518-5529, 2016.
Senthamil selvan K, Palanivel M., “A Case study approach on Municipal Solid Waste generationand its impact on the soil environment in DharapuramMunicipality, Tamilnadu, India”, International Journal of ChemTech Research, 9(2), 196-204, 2016.
Senthamil selvan K, Palanivel M, Jayakumar R, Sherly Jennifer A., “Environmental Impact Analysis of Physico chemical Characterization of landfill leachate from Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) dump yard in Dharapuram Town, Tamil Nadu, India”, International Research Journal of Environmental Sciences, 5(1), 1-7, 2016.
Supriya.S Palanisamy P.N, ‘Removal of hazardous reactive violet dyes using anelectroactiveconductingpolymer’,International Journal of Advance research in Science & Engineering,vol4,no5,pp61-68,2015.
Supriya.S, Palanisamy,P.N,‘CharacterizationandAdsorptionStudiesofActivated carbon and Polymer coated Sawdust for the removal of various pollutantsfrom industrial wastewater’, Pelagia Research Library- Der Chemica Sinica,vol 6,no6,pp66-71,2015.
Supriya.S, Palanisamy, P.N, ‘Comparative study on adsorptive removal of acidorangefromwastewaterusingactivatedcarbonandconductingpolymer’,International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, vol3,no9,pp170-177,2015.
Senthamil Selvan Kuppusamy, PalanivelMuthusamy, BalakrishnanMurugesanand AmsaveniMurugesan, “Assessment of ground water contamination in soil due to leachate migrationfrom an open dumping site of Dharapuram Municipality, Tamilnadu, India, Advances in Applied Science Research”, Pelagia Research Library, 6(12), 53-58, 2015.
K. Senthamil Selvan, M. Palanivel, “Quantification and Characterization of theMunicipal Solid Waste from DharapuramMunicipality, Tamilnadu, India – A Case study”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & EngineeringTechnology, 3(V), 812-817, 2015.
P. Meena sundari, K.Senthamil Selvan, S.Madhava Krishnan and T. Meenambal, “Preparation, Characterization and Utilization of Activated Carbon Prepared from Purescible Vegetable Waste for the Removal of Malachite Green from its Aqueous Solution”, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 26(8), 2249-2255, 2014.
Supriya.S, Palanisamy P.N, Shanthi, P 2014, ‘Preparation and Characterization of Activated carbon from Casuarina for the removal of dyes from textile wastewater’,Journal of Chem Tech Research,vol.6,no.7,pp.3635-36411,2014.
Supriya.S, Palanisamy, P.N, ‘Polypyrrole nanocomposite– An efficientandnovel adsorbent for the removal of disperse red 9 from textile wastewater’, Pollution Research,vol33,no4,pp801-806,2014.
P. Meena sundari, K.Senthamil Selvan, T. Meenambal, A laboratory study on the Physico- chemical characteristics of various surface water bodies in Coimbatore city, Tamil nadu, Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, 11, 681-684, 2012.
M. VinoliaThamilarasi, P. Anilkumar and M.V. Sureshkumar. Development of control release phosphatic fertilizer from palm fruit husk. International Quarterly Journal of Environmental Science, (National Environmental Association, India)1, 335 – 339, 2011.
C. Namasivayam and M.V. Sureshkumar Removal and Recovery of Molybdenum from Aqueous Solutions by Adsorption onto Surfactant-Modified Coir Pith, a Lignocellulosic Polymer. CLEAN – Soil Air Water, (Wiley Inderscience, Germany) 37, 60 – 66, 2008.
C. Namasivayam and M.V. Sureshkumar, Removal of Chromium from Water and Wastewater using Surfactant Modified Coconut Coir Pith as a Biosorbent. Bioresource Technology (Elsevier, The Netherlands). 99, 2218 – 2225, 2008.
M.V. Sureshkumar and C. Namasivayam, Adsorption Behavior of Direct Red 12B and Rhodamine B from Water onto Surfactant Modified Coconut Coir Pith. Colloids and Surfaces A, Physico-chemical and Engineering Aspects, (Elsevier, Ireland) 317, 277 – 283, 2008.
C. Namasivayam and M.V. Sureshkumar, Removal of Sulfate from Water and Wastewater by Surfactant-Modified Coir Pith, an Agricultural Solid ‘Waste’ by Adsorption Methodology. Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management, Taiwan (Chinese Institute of Environmental Engineering, Taiwan) 17, 129-135, 2007.
C. Namasivayam and M.V. Sureshkumar, Modeling Thiocyanate Adsorption onto Surfactant-Modified Coir Pith, an Agricultural Solid ‘Waste’. Process Safety and Environmental Policy (IChemE, UK). 85, 521-525, 2007.
C. Namasivayam and M.V. Sureshkumar, Anionic Dye Adsorption Characteristics of Surfactant- Modified Coir Pith, a ‘Waste’ Lignocellulosic Polymer. Journal of Applied Polymer Science (John Wiley, USA) 100, 1538-1546, 2006.
C. Namasivayam and M.V. Sureshkumar, Surfactant Modified Coir Pith, an Agricultural Solid Waste as Adsorbent for Phosphate Removal and Fertilizer Carrier to Control Phosphate Release. Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering (NEERI, India) 47, 256-265, 2005.
Engineering Chemistry by P. Meenasundari, S. Supriya and M.V. Sureshkumar. A text book for Undergraduate Engineering students of Anna University, Tamil Nadu, India. Year: 2018. Publisher: Sri Maruthi Publications, Chennai, India.
Engineering Chemistry (Revised Edition) by P. Meenasundari, S. Supriya and M.V. Sureshkumar. A text book for Undergraduate Engineering students of Anna University, Tamil Nadu, India. Year: 2019. Publisher: Sri Maruthi Publications, Chennai, India