Date : 30-11-2020
Time : 10:00 AM – 10:50 AM
Full Stack Software Engineer
Totalogistix Inc, Coimbatore
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering organized an Alumnus Interaction Programme on “Non Textbook Approach for Learning New Technology” on 30-11-2020.The session was taken forward through online.
Our Alumnus, Mr.P.Akash, Full Stack Software Engineer, Totalogistix Inc, Coimbatore was the Resource Person for the Session. He interacted and shared his knowledge on basics of programming, hardware/software, algorithm among the participants. Participants were briefed about how,
- To understand the importance of the basics of programming, cloud, security, IoT.
- To understand the importance of the basics of Frameworks, Libraries and Plugins.
- To realize the importance of video tutorial and basics of build a project.
- To understand Career tips (Money, Technology, Passion/ Interest).
- To know the concepts of Dev Twitter, Blog posts, LinkedIn and various emerging open source.
The Alumnus Talk was well attended by over 96 participants who included Second Year, Third Year and Final Year CSE Students. The feedback received was very commendable in all aspects.