A Webinar on “Skill Development For CLean Coding and DevOps”
A Webinar on “Skill Development For Clean Coding & Devops” was conducted by Andrios Club, CSI Student Chapter and Iterators club on 01.11.2022. The session started with an opening note of the event by Rashmitha of III CSE. The Chief Guest of the Session stared the session with an Introduction to Clean Coding.
Clean coding is code that is easy to understand and easy to change. The following criteria makes code easy to understand:
- easy to understand the execution flow of the entire application
- easy to understand how the different objects collaborate with each other
- easy to understand the role and responsibility of each class
- easy to understand what each method does
- easy to understand what is the purpose of each expression and variable.