Date : 02-06-2020 & 03-06-2020
Time : 02:30 PM – 03:30 PM
Mr. Vivek M & Ms. Krishna Priya G
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Jansons Institute of Technology
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering organized a Two Day National Level Webinar on “Puzzle Solving with Python” on 02.06.2020 & 03.06.2020.
Mr. Vivek M and Ms. Krishna Priya G handled sessions on both the days. The main objective of the webinar was to make the participants strong in the basics and to enrich their knowledge in solving puzzles and creating applications using python. Participants were briefed about how,
- Basics of python
- Solving count change problem using recursion in python
- How to Implement GPS application using python
- Steps to solve SUDOKU Puzzles in python
- Solving Magic Square Problem in python
- Basics of sentimental analysis
- Demonstration of Sentimental analysis with Facebook data
- Libraries, Modules & Functionalities, Looping Constructs etc.
The Webinar Talk was well attended by over 297 participants. The feedback received was very commendable in all aspects.