Date : 03.04.2021
Time : 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Impiger Technologies Coimbatore
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering organized an Alumna Interaction Programme on “Self Preparation towards getting Placed & Choosing the Right Career” on 03.04.2021. The session was taken forward through online.
Our Alumna, Ms.N.Dhanyaa, QA Engineer, Impiger Technologies Coimbatore was the Resource Person for the Session. She interacted and shared her knowledge on how to create a career action plan among the participants. Participants were briefed about how,
- To perform a self-assessment
- To appraise one’s strengths and talents
- To acquire training and updating a resume
- To identify Employers Expectations
- To reply to common interview questions and ways to practice
The Alumna Talk was well attended by over 82 participants who included Second Year, Third Year and Final Year CSE Students. The feedback received was very commendable in all aspects.