Date : 15.05.2021
Time : 11:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Vserve Ebusiness, Coimbatore
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering organized an Alumna Interaction Programme on “How to make every piece of content user friendly?” on 15.05.2021. The session was taken forward through online.
Our Alumna, Ms.Samyuktha Gopal, Content Writer, Vserve Ebusiness, Coimbatore was the Resource Person for the Session. She interacted and shared her knowledge on Utilize icons to break up content and make it less intimidating among the participants. Participants were briefed about how,
- To digital era, it’s much more difficult to stay tuned into a long paragraph of text.
- To users scan for words and phrases that hook them and then decide whether to go back and read further.
- To competitive edge, your information needs to be pertinent and succinct whilst making for a fun user experience.
- To digital marketing tactics is the most cost-effective way to market your business.
- To benefits of digital marketing that allows you to target your ideal buyers.
The Alumna Talk was well attended by over 60 participants who included Second Year, Third Year and Final Year CSE Students. The feedback received was very commendable in all aspects.