Date : 25.09.2021
Time : 05:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Ms. Niddhisha Mohanraj
Lido Learning, Bengaluru
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering organized an Alumna Interaction Programme on “How to Discover Our Passion” on 25.09.2021. The session was taken forward through online.
Our Alumna, Ms. Niddhisha Mohanraj, Coding Tutor, Lido Learning, Bengaluru was the Resource Person for the Session. She interacted and shared her knowledge on outlining which precise job will accomplish ones’ desires among the participants. Participants were briefed about how,
- To inscribe down values that are important to you & deliberate your talents.
- To exchange aspects with people in areas you’re passionate about.
- To be enthusiastic about everything you do.
- To proceed through challenges and failures.
- To identify core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats leads to fact-based analysis, fresh perspectives, and new ideas.
- To identify SWOT analysis when diverse groups or voices within an organization are free to provide realistic data points rather than prescribed messaging.
The Alumna Talk was well attended by over 112 participants who included Second Year, Third Year and Final Year CSE Students. The feedback received was very commendable in all aspects.