Date : 31-03-2022
Time : 09:15 AM – 10:30 AM
Ms Priyanka Rajendran
Senior Business Analyst
TLX Tech Solutions (P) Ltd, Coimbatore
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering organized a Webinar on “Business Analytics in Mobile Computing” on 31.03.2022. The session was taken forward through hybrid mode.
Ms Priyanka Rajendran, Senior Business Analyst, TLX Tech Solutions (P) Ltd, Coimbatore was the Resource Person for the Session. She interacted and shared her knowledge on experience and importance of technology can access the data, generate and apply insights from analytics, communicate the results and support collaboration as needed in mobile computing among the participants. Participants were briefed about how,
- To provide unique insight into the analytics and business intelligence (BI) in mobile computing.
- To enable an organization’s business units and IT to utilize its data in both tactical and strategic ways to perform optimally in mobile computing.
- To accomplish this, it must provide technology that can access the data, generate and apply insights from analytics, communicate the results and support collaboration as needed in mobile computing.
- To recommend best practices that are planning to deploy BI, Analytics applications and Web browser–based services on mobile devices.
- To examine the impact of mobile computing on the development, management, and implementation of applications and services for BI and analytics.
- To explore the types of functionalities most important to users on the go, and the challenges that IT data management must address to support mobile users’ functionality requirements.
The Webinar Talk was well attended by over 46 participants from Third Year CSE. The feedback received was very commendable in all aspects.